Tradevine Suggestions

Welcome to Tradevine’s suggestions forum. Feel free to make feature suggestions and to vote on those that are of most use to you.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Easy stock receive screen for warehouse person

My warehouse person needs to receive stock as well as send it. Sending is so easy with pictures etc to identify the stock item.

Can we not have a similarly easy receive stock screen that shows purchase order descriptions along with a photo of the item? (even just the first item in the list)

As it stands the good receipt screen requires clicking on each order to see a description and three clicks to see a photo. Also there is no quick way of seeing an order number or any other identifier that might be on the package.

We have…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CRM

For me to form closer relationships with recurring customers which are the bread and butter of my business, it would help me to be notified when the order is placed. I can then deal with that customer in acknowledging that in emails and such.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow cancelled sales orders to be resurrected

Some customers are quoted for large orders and take several months to follow through. Being able to close off a sales order and then resurrect it when the customer confirms their intentions would be great!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create staff accounts that close off areas like all the financials....

Tradevine is only really for sole traders with no staff because you can't shut off areas like the dashboard and reports that show all the financial information that should be confidential... Not a proper business tool until it can do that...

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Reporting that identifies old stock

It would be great to easily identify old stock through a simple report. eg. If it is 1 Jan 2019 and I want to find stock that is 2 years or older I plug in the date 1 Jan 2017 and it will show a list of products (including qtys) that I have in stock that was purchased before 1 Jan 2017.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Display 'product name' in Orders

Its hard to identify orders with the Trademe username and order number. An extra column with the product names would be very helpful

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Whilst this request make some sense if you are only using Tradevine for Trade Me, it doesn’t if you use Shopify or create manual orders as there is often many products on an order.

It also doesn’t make sense if you combine TM orders as again there would be multiple products.

Looking ahead Trade Me are looking to introduce a shopping cart, this means that again it is possible to have multiple products on an order.

So there is no easy solution that solves everyone’s needs.

I don’t think that changing the Sales Order view is the answer, I’m trying to think of another way that keeps everyone happy.

Phil

7. Tradevine will be suitable to work with MYOB through shopify?

I have the existing MYOB Accounting System integrated on my Shopify Store. This time I wanna use TradeVine to integrated it with the TradeMe website. I want to confirm if TradeVinde will be suitable to work with MYOB through shopify?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Tradevine will be suitable to work with MYOB through shopify?

I have the existing MYOB Accounting System integrated on my Shopify Store. This time I wanna use TradeVine to integrated it with the TradeMe website. I want to confirm if TradeVinde will be suitable to work with MYOB through shopify?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    Tradevine is the master when integrated, so I am not sure this will work as it will not account for Trade Me orders as they do not go via Shopify. I suggest using a free app called Trade Runner, this pushes all sales back to Shopify, which then lets the MYOB app account for all sales.

9. 'product returned' option on the completed sales order, and a sucess fee refund reminders.

When customer returns a products, user can change the status of the sales order to 'product returned' or 'faulty product'. And tradevine can adjust the inventory accordingly. Put a check box in the sales orders that got 'cancelled' or 'returned', so users won't forget to apply for the success fees refund from trademe (show a "sales order need to apply for fee refund" line on the dashboard).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

There are 2 parts to this issue

1. Customer return of orders – this is now available in Tradevine.

2. Requesting a fee refund – this is currently not possible, we are waiting for some changes to the Trade Me API which will allow this. We are hopeful this will be available soon.

Changing status to ‘Under Review’ whilst we wait for TM changes to allow success fee refund.

10. List more than one product on a trademe listing

I'm not sure if this is possible but it would be awesome if it was. I have lots of products with colour or size variantions that I only want 1 auction to list them all. Eg. I have one product in 28 colours. Currently I list it as one listing and should a colour be out of stock I put (TEMP SOLD OUT) next to it http://www.trademe.co.nz/health-beauty/hair-care-products/hair-colour-dye/other/auction-471586719.htm. It would be great if Tradevine had a way for me to list it with them. A master listing that I can add products to?

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Trade Me are committed to supporting ‘variants’ and this is consider a high priority feature, although there is no expected date yet.

As soon as Trade Me support the feature then Tradevine will do so also.

I’ll update when I get more information from Trade Me.

11. Sync stock quantities between shopift and TradeMe

If I have 5 red widgets in stock, and 4 are listed on TradeMe, my shopify hosted website says I only have one red widget available for sale. It should say 5 are available. Now, before we quote Trade Me Terms and Conditions 4.2.g, take a look at TradeRunner, which plays nicely with Shopify by syncing stock levels.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Easily identify Tradme pickups

It would be great to could easily identify Trademe pickups in the Pending and Awaiting Shipment tabs without filtering ... maybe highlighted or a symbol.

We have Tradevine linked to Trademe and we send an automated Trademe end of auction email but find sometimes these buyers need more prompting and extra communication ... so it would be great to easily identify their invoices as soon as they appear in Tradevine.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. TradeMe needs to put more resources into Tradevine support. Dave can't do it all

I have been using Rees software continuously since 1989 and I am now migrating to Tradevine. God help me. I love Tradevine so far (obviously buyers bias) but one big thing Tradevine needs to watch out for as it grows is customer support. I contacted Rees support over the Xmas break and got Peter Rees himself. Noone was available at Tradevine who knew anything technical until Jan 8. Since then support is very good but it seems Dave is the man...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Print single page pick list

I would like the option of printing off a (single page) pick list, which had listed each stock item and quantity to cater for all orders that were waiting to ship. This would enable me to print the list, collect the required quantity of items from my shelves then return to my packaging desk to package up all the orders. At the moment I can print pick lists but it prints each order on a separate page - wastage paper and spending my time flicking through each page to check how many of item X I need to get.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Enable Filtering by Weight for Shopify and Product Information Channels

We sell items that are listed by weight and would be handy to be able to sort items above or below a certain weight.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. "Last 7 days" sales figure should be previous 7 days and not include current days sales

The Last 7 Days total should be for the previous 7 days and not include the sales from the current day.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Trademe - Paynow payment alerts

This doesn't happen often but it just happened to me where Trademe has sent an email to say they are investigating a Paynow payment. I see the sale has come through to Tradevine but there is nothing on he order to alert me that there is an issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sign Up for Trial Button.

I can't sign up as the page does not scroll down. Not a good start.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Intergrade with Big Commerce.

I would like to list all my parts on trademe.
    But it is easier for me to make a link with my website which is on a Big Commerce platform. www.cvt-parts.co.nz
    Or can you make it work for me an other way.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Be able to see if part payment has been made on orders without having to go thru to xero

It would be really helpful and save ALOT of time if we could see if any part payments have been made on pending orders as we put thru alot of layby orders. So have to go thru each of them manually and click over to xero to see if any payments have been made or not, because if not we can cancel the order and sell the products to other people. would move our stock faster and not be so time consuming to deal with time wasting customers who are holding our stock up but not paying for it in…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Tradevine Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base